Obstetrics - Please tell me how this appointment will go:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Please tell me how this appointment will go"

I (25) have a serious history of CSA and have never had a pap before

I am going for my first tomorrow

Can someone please tell me the general timeline of events to expect I do not mean detail of what doctor will be doing to me but more like -check in -vitals done -go to room

I am extremely nervous that I will have to do the pap and then also have to talk with doctor after. I have messaged her via the epic portal or whatever but her nurse replied and did not understand what I was saying or didn’t care to spend the time explaining

I am having a full blown panic attack about this please help

submitted by /u/amihollo
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments