Obstetrics - diaphragm placement - help?!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "diaphragm placement - help?!"

I just ordered the Caya diaphragm and am very unsure if I placed it correctly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. When I put it in, I don’t know if I inserted it high enough. I know where my cervix is and it’s particularly high, although it seems like the diaphragm is covering it. I believe I can feel it. However, I can feel the diaphragm like immediately when I insert my finger. It’s like it’s positioned in the vagina canal but still seems to be covering the cervix. If any of you guys have experience, can you please tell me how high up to insert it? Like if I can feel it upon inserting my finger does that mean it’s not in far enough? I don’t know how to get it in any higher because it folds out immediately after I put it in. Please help! Thank you

submitted by /u/minorbutmajorrr
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments