Obstetrics - Concerned:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Concerned"

So for context I’ve NEVER gotten a double period before. I’ve been on birth control for about 4 years. The pill has always worked for me and it’s what I currently use. One week ago I was just finishing up my period and forgot to open a new pack. So I missed one day. The next day I opened up a new pack. That was exactly one week ago. Tonight I had cramps and when I checked I had just gotten my period….again. Also to mention, I’ve been under an EXTREME amount of stress lately, and along with that have experienced nausea and just no appetite. Due from the stress and anxiety of my life right now. Is this normal? Should I be worried?? Was missing the one day what caused this? Because I’ve missed one day before and have been totally fine.

submitted by /u/Loose-Raspberry-9237
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments