Obstetrics - How affective is the mini pill (norethindrone .35mg)?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "How affective is the mini pill (norethindrone .35mg)?"

So, I just switched from a combination pill to a mini pill and was wondering if the protection is still the same for each pill.

I was reading up on it and read that the mini pill could still cause ovulation but you’re still not fertile. Is this true and could someone explain further? Should I track my ovulation if I’m having sex without a condom and only depending on my birth control?

I’m also aware of the smaller time frame It comes with if there is ever a missed or forgotten pill but I’m pretty good with staying on top of taking my pill at the same time every day so I’m not necessarily afraid of that. Me and my partner will continue to use condoms as another form of protection since I sometimes get worried about a pregnancy but if there ever comes a time I feel more comfortable and don’t want to use one, I’d like to know if the pill will be enough.

I just want to get all the information I can because I am a 22 yr old whose not ready to have a child.

submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Dinner295
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments