Obstetrics - Endometrial Thickness:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Endometrial Thickness"

Looking at my ultrasound imagery, one of the only things I can make out is an "ET" of 1cm. Based on the below, is this anything to be concerned about?

Profile: 25, no children, 55kg Days since last period end (on day of US): 9 Cycle: 21 days (max - less so in the last few months)

I am panicking as I noticed a little yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on the front page of the file (where my details are listed, beside my name). I was also told by the radiologist to phone the referring doc on Tues morning if I hadn't heard from her by end of day Monday. This clinic has a reputation for not providing reports rapidly, and my referring doc had told me this morning before going in that I would be waiting 2 weeks for these results.

As you can probably tell I am quite anxious.

submitted by /u/rua0020
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments