Obstetrics - Reason to induce labor...:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Reason to induce labor..."

I'm curious about induction. I was induced with my first at 39w5d so the child's father could be present. However, I would like to be induced for a completely different reason now. I'm struggling with mental illness (bipolar disorder, ocd, add, major depression, and generalized anxiety) and feel I should be on medication. I don't want to take any medication during pregnancy. I'm 35w2d now and feeling dreadful, mentally and physically, and fear I will get worse. What would be recommended in this situation?

submitted by /u/Cloud9Kris
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments