Obstetrics - Not sure if I’m pregnant but wondering if I can ride roller coaster?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Not sure if I’m pregnant but wondering if I can ride roller coaster?"

I’ve taken a few pregnancy tests and so far they’re all negative. But period also hasn’t shown up yet (will wait until Sunday to see if it shows up by then). Will take another pregnancy test later today but want to see if it’s ok to ride roller coaster if by chance I do so happen to be pregnant, I will be 4-5 weeks.

submitted by /u/Solid_Ad_2068
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments