Obstetrics - What the hell just fell out of my vagina??????? Very scared.:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "What the hell just fell out of my vagina??????? Very scared."

Hi! Sorry for the title but I’m freaking out. This clump literally just fell out of me while on the toilet. I had BV and was on antibiotics last week. I’ve been having (what I think is a yeast infection following). I am not pregnant, and my period is not coming. Not taking anything for the suspected yeast infection either.

https://imgur.com/a/DN8vcWZ

submitted by /u/ExtremeAlbatross8627
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments