Obstetrics - 9 weeks and 2 days no doc:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "9 weeks and 2 days no doc"

How long can you go without seeing a doctor for pregnancy? Im starting to get impatient. My doc office says they can't see you until you are at least 8 weeks so I scheduled an appointment back when I was about 5 weeks, so I pretty much waited a month.

My appointment was today 9/21/22 at 9w2d at 9:30am and I overslept. I called to see if I could still be seen today and she said no id need to reschedule.

Im cool with that obviously considering its my fault but I thought they'd get me in this week or the next. They said they don't have another appointment until October 12. I will be 12w2d at that appointment and I feel like thats too long without prenatal care. I kind of feel like they have way too many patients if that's the case. They don't seem concerned though, is that too long? Should I look for a doctor to get me in sooner?

submitted by /u/ander-axel
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments