Obstetrics - Do birth control pills usually cause back pack?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Do birth control pills usually cause back pack?"

I (23F, 5'3, 117lbs) recently started oral birth control medication in attempts to stop my period. (Not sexually active, dont drink or smoke)

The first and second day I took them I was completely fine, then on the 3rd day I started having some back pain. I hadn't done anything but lay in bed that day and binge watch a show on TV, so I hadn't done anything to hurt or strain my back. I thought maybe my scoliosis was acting up, but Tylenol didn't help at all and it just got worse throughout the day. Finally 1am rolled around it is seemed to ease off so I thought it was getting better. By morning it was Barely there at all. I took my pill again that morning and again got this awful back pain. I didn't take it today and my back feels okay.

Is this common? Will it go away if I keep taking them or should I try a different brand?

submitted by /u/Unwantedflag
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments