Obstetrics - do lips grow after sexual intercourse?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "do lips grow after sexual intercourse?"

when i was a virgin my labia was very tight but then i had a forced sexual experience my labia kind of grew out..? it was like just after the rape my parts were hurting a lot and i noticed my lips came out of the vagina. i don't know how to explain it (english is also not my first language). is it normal? i couldn't go to the doctor.

submitted by /u/Top_Donkey_9802
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments