Obstetrics - I’m 11 weeks pregnant and want a new OBGYN in ORLANDO.. please help!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "I’m 11 weeks pregnant and want a new OBGYN in ORLANDO.. please help!"

Hello, Can anyone recommend an amazing obgyn in Orlando? I want to deliver at Winnie Palmer. I found a doctor based on Google reviews and did not care for her at all. She also delivers at Advent Health and not WP. She gave me a packet to read and spent 5 mins with me at my first appt that I waited a long time in the room to see her for. I just felt disappointed. I asked two questions and both times she told me “it’s in the packet”… like you can’t spend 5 minutes actually showing you care? This is my first pregnancy. She didn’t ask any questions about my health. She is also on Tik Tok and I didn’t know this but am turned off by her tik toks. It’s just funny how much time she puts into her social media but not her patients. I have heard and feel she is stretched way too thin and overloaded with patients. It feels like a factory. Anyway, I want good care and I want a doctor who cares. They can be male or female. Can anyone recommend one? I just don’t want to wait any longer because another doctor may not take me if I’m too far along. Please help…

submitted by /u/Physical_Evening
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments