Obstetrics - Late period + strong vagina smell:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Late period + strong vagina smell"

I am 18. Ever since summer started and I was living with my sister, my period has started to come later and later 31 > 33 > 36 > 41 (and counting) days whereas it used to be very consistently 28-31 days. My period has been super late and this time, instead of getting my period right about now, I just have a very strong sour vaginal smell to me all day. Nothing is itchy or irritated but I'm just wondering why this might be happening.

submitted by /u/Cocoabeingbean
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments