Obstetrics - Positive and negative pregnancy tests:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Positive and negative pregnancy tests"

I have been having depo shots and haven’t had a period since may. I got a negative pregnancy test in late June and a positive test a week later. 2 weeks after that I went to the doctor and got a negative test and they said it was due to possible low hormone levels and to come back in 2 weeks for another test. That test was negative and they said for sure I’m not pregnant. Well I was still feeling very sick and a week later I got what i thought was my period (last depo shot in early June) but it was just cramps and moody ness no blood. The next week I took one of the clear blue pregnancy tests and it was positive. So I go to the doctor later that week and get another negative test. Keep in mind the doctor I went to was a charity clinic so they cannot due a blood test and cannot do a sonogram or ultrasound unless I get a positive test. I am getting very frustrated and it has been 2 and a half months of not knowing. They said it was the depo shot causing the positive tests but from everyone I’ve talked to and the research I have done, it says that is not possible. What do y’all think?

submitted by /u/TheLesbianCarWash
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments