Obstetrics - Trying for another baby after recent abortion?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Trying for another baby after recent abortion?"

I get this is an OBGYN sub, but just in case please please no hate about my questions.

Let’s say one had to have an abortion for personal reasons, but was actively trying for a baby very shortly afterwards. I was wondering how quickly after the abortion would it be safe for that person to conceive, how quickly they should even be having sex, and would they be likely to run into any complications due to the recent abortion?

I read that abortions typically do not affect fertility and future pregnancies, but does that still happen?

This questions apply to both a medical or surgical procedure, as I’m not entirely sure which was had. I did read that the pills used for a medical abortion stay in your system and people should wait 12 months, is that true? I assume after a surgical abortion, you may be tender or sensitive to penetration. Is having sex/trying to conceive a bad idea in the weeks following surgical abortion?

submitted by /u/hunnyroastedcashews
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments