Obstetrics - Unisom while breastfeeding?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Unisom while breastfeeding?"

I am 38 weeks pregnant and have been taking 1/2 a unisom (sometimes a whole one if I’m having trouble sleeping) and b6 once daily due to horrific morning sickness.

Can I safely collect colostrum to feed to my baby if my OB said it’s ok to pump?

Will my supply be effected before my milk even comes in?

I’m being induced in 10/5 and very worried.

I can stop taking the unisom and just suck up the nausea for 10 days if need be.

submitted by /u/iwetmyplants703
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments