Obstetrics - Abnormal uterine bleeding:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Abnormal uterine bleeding"

Hello. I'm a 25 yo female. I am sexually active. However I don't take birth control. I use condoms. Last time I had my period was on 09/17. I usually have a regular cycle (it's not exactly 28 days, but I have my period once a month). On friday (10/14), I wiped and found brown discharge so I assumed that I had started my period. I then put a pad and went on my day, because my period usually starts with brown bleeding, but they quickly turn red. However, ever since friday, everytime I go to check, it's brown, and it's nowhere near as abundant as my usual period flow. ALSO, on friday, like 3/4 hours before I found the brown discharge, I did have a really sharp pain in my right lumbar region. I haven't felt the pain since. I already have a appointment with an ob/gyn in early november, that I had booked early last week before I went through any of those symptoms, he isn't available before that. Should I wait another 3 weeks or is this urgent, should i see someone else? I made the mistake of looking online and found stuff about ectopic pregnancy and I'm freaking out!!! Thank you

submitted by /u/bbbojackhorseman
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments