Obstetrics - Heavy Bleeding on Implant and ovary pain PLEASE HELP:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Heavy Bleeding on Implant and ovary pain PLEASE HELP"

Hi Female 23 On nexplanon for three years now

I really need some advice because my anxiety is so bad.

Recently I’ve had a non stop heavy period for 3 months now and I’ve been waiting for it to stop. Pad after pad for three months straight! But now recently I’ve gotten this really bad ache on both side of my pelvis I’m assuming where my ovaries are. I don’t know if this is serious. The pain is not very bad just dull or sore. I don’t know how to stop this long period also. I really need some advice Thank you

submitted by /u/Subject-Display
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments