Obstetrics - Accuracy of ultrasounds dating:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Accuracy of ultrasounds dating"

I am currently pregnant. I went for my first ultrasound on the 27th of september which said i was aprox 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant. On the 5th of October i went again and the ultrasound said i was 6 weeks and 5 days. Since my period is irregular i have no idea when i conceived but i would like to know how accurate ultrasounds are and how i could find out the aprox dates i might have conceived.

submitted by /u/Kooky-Perspective-86
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments