Obstetrics - Sex feels different after iud removal..:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Sex feels different after iud removal.."

Hi there I(25F) had my mirena iud removed at the end of September. Since having my iud removed I’ve had such a hard time finishing, no matter what we do. It’s almost like sex doesn’t feel the same. (That’s the best way I can put it..)I’ve tried google but I can’t find exactly what I’m looking for.. Has anyone else experienced this? Does it get better? My partner is really understanding but I want to feel good again. Any advice is welcome. TIA.

submitted by /u/Caaaaatloooover
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments