Obstetrics - When should I book the appointment?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "When should I book the appointment?"

I just found out I'm pregnant, I'm pretty young and have no idea what I should do, I found out a lot earlier than most people, my question is should I set up a doctors appointment now or should I wait until I'm atleast 8 weeks? I'm 4 weeks right now, this wasn't planned at all but I know that I'm keeping it. I’ve also never been to an obgyn so what should I expect?

submitted by /u/slipknotsnuffbunnie
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments