Obstetrics - Sex too soon after a wax:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Sex too soon after a wax"

(19F). I was wondering if anybody else has had sex too soon after a Brazilian wax.. because I didn't listen and did it. Now i'm regretting it. I'm experiencing some bumps wayy down below, close to where my butt cheeks start, and i'm sure the friction is only making it worse. They didn't show up until 4-5 days after I had sex. And 2 days after my period started, so im sure the friction from my pad didn't help either.

Besides scheduling an appointment to get tested, I'm not sure what to do/take to help the problem. Any help?

I went back to where I got waxed because the owner told me she's "been there done that" when it comes to waiting less than 24 hours after a brazilian wax to have sex. She took a look and gave me some tea tree soap with oils in it to wash with. She doesn't think it's from the sex. I don't know what to think and i'm scared.

submitted by /u/EducationalLiving975
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments