Obstetrics - Nipple stimulation during pregnancy?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Nipple stimulation during pregnancy?"

I (28f) am currently 15 weeks pregnant. My partner and I frequently enjoy sex that involves nipple stimulation but I know that this is something that people farther along in pregnancy use to induce labor. Is there a point where it needs to stop? Today was my first sign of producing colostrum (small amount coming from both nipples, only a few drops) and we held off on further stimulation. I have no health conditions, am not taking any medications (only a prenatal) and have no other concerns and a healthy pregnancy thus far

submitted by /u/falafel-1792
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments