Obstetrics - 7 positive pregnancy tests and 2 negatives:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "7 positive pregnancy tests and 2 negatives"

On April 25th I took 4 at home pregnancy tests all which were blatantly positive. I went to the OB on April 27th and got a negative and she didn’t offer to retest. Today (April 29th) I took another at home test which came back positive again. I went to an urgent care for a UTI and had a pregnancy test that was negative. They decided to retest twice and the last two times came back positive. That is a total of 7 positive pregnancy tests and 2 negatives. They seem fairly sure I am pregnant since I have missed my period, have a UTI, and stopped taking my combination pill a month ago, however, they are incredibly concerned about the 2 negative tests. What may have caused these two negatives? Bad testing? Bad urine? An ectopic pregnancy? Cancer? I know no one can answer this for me but has anyone had similar experiences? I am getting blood work done next week.

submitted by /u/coffee_and_weights
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments