Obstetrics - Stuck in a strict country, having a pregnancy scare:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Stuck in a strict country, having a pregnancy scare"

My current cycle has been 45 days long so far, last time I got my period was on March 16th, I had “Outercourse” on the 21st of March, the first day after my period ended, he did not penetrate me, no cum near my vagina/vulva as far as I know also no contraception was used. I know realistically there’s a very small chance of getting pregnant but I’m in a strict muslim country with no access to pregnancy testing or sexual health services, I did travel on the 1st, and I was vaccinated with my 2nd dose on the same day I got my last period, and my period isn’t that regular either but the longest my cycle has been in the past two years is around 40 days, I’m still very anxious and scared, please help D:

submitted by /u/coIdwarkid
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments