Obstetrics - Can BV be ruled out based on a urine dipstick?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Can BV be ruled out based on a urine dipstick?"

Hi all, today I went to the minute clinic requesting a BV test (they say they'd do them when I asked about it). I went there and they took a urine sample (which was all clear btw) - but stupid me - I didn't realize they were supposed to swab me. Actually no one said anything, and just put me on Diflucan. I've had an irritated outer vag and like one day of smelliness (rancid/BO smelling, not fishy) that went away. Urge to pee. Some sharp pains (cyst?). White creamy discharge. NO pain when urinating.

I'm super afraid of BV. Do these tests indicate you're clear for BV? Mine showed no white blood cells or nitrates. But idk. It was also super diluted due to the fact that I drink a ton of water.

submitted by /u/outrageousssssssss
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments