Obstetrics - Pregnancy scare:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Pregnancy scare"

Me and my girlfriend had a fun last april 3 i think. I fingered her with precum on my fingers and it was her ovulation day. Is there a chance to make her pregnant from the precum?

(btw we went to an obgyn clinic last april 5 and the doctor said that we are safe. Then, the doctor suggested to take 4 pills from the same day and 4 pills again 12 hours after taking the first 4 pills. I asked here again for more confirmations and make sure that she will not get pregnant.)

submitted by /u/After_Rain1751
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments