Obstetrics - Could I be pregnant?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Could I be pregnant?"

I had sex Friday night, we used a condom and everything was normal. The next day in the morning (after 10 hours aprox.) I pushed out a milky white discharge with normal odor, could it be that this is semen? Or is it just normal fluids of my body? I’m worried. Also I was on my day 26 of my cycle. This is the first time I noticed something like this after sex. I’m sure the condom was used correctly but I'm worried because of seeing this discharge. Also I have no other symptoms that could indicate any kind of infection. Is this only hormonal fluids?

submitted by /u/Asleep_Emu_7933
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments