Obstetrics - Plan B side effects: Cramps and increased discharge for 2 weeks?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Plan B side effects: Cramps and increased discharge for 2 weeks?"

I took plan b 2 weeks ago. I am expecting my period within the next few days but i’ve been experiencing mild to moderate cramps (they get REALLY bad during my period so anything less is considered mild to me) for two weeks straight, and i’ve had increased watery clear yellowish, sometimes egg white-like discharge also for two weeks. This is unlike ovulation symptoms as my discharge is usually completely clear-white and less watery, plus the cramps are a bit different.

If i don’t get my period on time i’ll just test but i’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this or prolonged symptoms like this, since the internet says side effects aren’t to occur for longer than the first few days after taking plan b.

submitted by /u/Sufficient-Day-9809
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments