Obstetrics - Discharge after pap:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Discharge after pap"

I had my annual Pap smear on Thursday afternoon. It is now Saturday evening and I’ve noticed a couple times when using the bathroom that I’ve had very light pink/light brown discharge. Just a little bit in my underwear and with the first wipe. I just finished my pack of combo pills last night and begin my placebo week today, so I’m expecting my period on Tuesday. (Usually comes on the 4th day of my break week). Is it normal to have discharge like this after a pap? How long does it last? I take my pills on time every day — could it be my period trying to start early? Just an freaked out because I’ve never had this happen after a pap. I did notice there was similar colored discharge on the doctor’s tools after she was done so I’m curious if a normal occurrence.

submitted by /u/baileyelizabeth94
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments