Obstetrics - Huge chunks of uterus tissue?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Huge chunks of uterus tissue?"

So I am 21, and I started having painful / long periods at around 16 to the point I would throw up. I’ve been on birth control since which helps, but I feel like my cramps are getting worse. And for the past year or two, I have these huge chunks of tissue after I have cramps. Like once I shed this tissue my period is easy. And I’m not saying a blood clot, this is legit pieces of white / pink tissue that can be the size of my fingers. I also have Vaginismus (it took 2 years to have sex with with my boyfriend and even now I can’t have rough sex or sex in certain positions). I’m going to the gyno in June. My friends mom who is a pediatrician suggested Endometriosis, but is there any other condition I should be aware of to discuss with my doctor? Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/sopsop1225
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments