Obstetrics - My first period is heavy after d&c:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "My first period is heavy after d&c"

So I had a D&C done on March 14th due to a missed miscarriage. I got my period 4 days ago and it’s still bright red and it’s been really heavy the past few days now . Usually my period is light but my nurse said the first period after d&c is usually heavy and normal . Just wondering if anyone here had it done before and your period was heavy as well? When does your period go back to normal ?:(

submitted by /u/briannafaye01
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments