Obstetrics - disordered proliferative endometrium, endometrial polyps, and scars on uterus:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "disordered proliferative endometrium, endometrial polyps, and scars on uterus"

During an ex lap, it was found that I have scars, polyps, and disordered proliferative endometrium. I had the surgery two years ago due to menorrhagia (bleeding nonstop for two years, Every. Single. Day. at that point- still hasn’t stopped two years after). My SO and I would love to have a baby so I’ve been going back and looking at all of my test results and seeing if I need to get a different doctor. Current one does not ever offer any treatment other than bc which I cannot take due to history of it causing blood clots. She didn’t even mention the disordered proliferative endometrium or the polyp OR the scars, I saw them on the surgical report. Should these have been treated? Communicated to me? Will they affect my chances of getting pregnant? What should I do? I feel like I’m not a priority to her. I get that she has lots of patients but she just never communicated anything.

submitted by /u/anonymous-person2
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments