Obstetrics - My wife has cone biopsy for recurrent cin 3 and i’ve worked myself into a frenzy….:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "My wife has cone biopsy for recurrent cin 3 and i’ve worked myself into a frenzy…."

My wife has HPV-16 from before we met when she was 19. She’s 32 now. We have 3 kids, (all birthed vaginally), the latest of whom was both in December 2020. She had abnormal paps in late teens, early 20s, but was told to wait due to her age. She had clean paps from about age 23 on, but got ASC-H results and AGC in March 2021. Had a colposcopy and leep which confirmed CIN3 removed with clear margins in Summer 2021. Fast forward to latest pap in March that came back with HSIL and ASC-H results. She has a cone biopsy scheduled tomorrow. She’s also been having lower back pain that comes and goes, and goes down her right leg. Also pelvic pain just inside her right hip that she’s felt her worse with intercourse over the last few months. The pains seem to come and go, and she’s had no bleeding after intercourse, between periods, and no unusual discharge. I’ve terrified myself due to the back and pelvic pain but trying not to let it show. (but she’s anxious too)

Trying to tell myself that if she had a big enough tumor to cause back and pelvic pain that she’d have some type of discharge, bleeding, etc, but I keep going back to the freaking google results showing the pain as symptoms of advanced cancer.

Anyone with similar experience?

submitted by /u/MJE0409
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments