Obstetrics - Yeast infection not going away

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.


https://ift.tt/zUyA1eM

My experience over Obstetrics "Yeast infection not going away"

I have taken 3 dozes of medicine. Last vaginal pill taken 3 days ago. Now I feel discomfort and burning after urination (symptoms I didn’t have before). What should I do?

Doctor didn’t take a swab to confirm the diagnosis. She just prescribed the therapy. I’m terrified what should and can I do next?

submitted by /u/dzsjb
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments