Obstetrics - If birth control didn’t help my acne, will stopping it make the acne worse?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "If birth control didn’t help my acne, will stopping it make the acne worse?"

I’ve been on different birth controls for acne for 10 years. Some helped a little some didn’t at all. I just did 7 months of accutane (ended it in December) and I’ve been clear of acne since then. (Almost 8 months without a single zit) I’m on Alysenna and it causes me to have terrible bloating, headaches, bad moods and I breakthrough bleed for a week before my period. This has been happening for a year. I’m getting sick of the side effects. I would love to stop taking it but I’m afraid of having my acne come back. I don’t understand the types of hormones in this specific pill so I’m not able to know if it’ll cause acne or not coming off it. I just don’t want to be on birth control anymore. I’m seeing my doctor next week but every GP doesn’t really give me much information on why birth control effects me the way it does.

submitted by /u/softdiveofoblivion
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments