Obstetrics - Pain after deep sex?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Pain after deep sex?"

I have had sex with my bf for last six months and this weekend I’m ending my period and we had sex and we had some deep sex and now after sex I’m left with a pain in my lower abdomen.

What could this be? I have no irregular periods, I had hpv but nothing unusual, my bf is on the bigger side, his penis is long and wide…could it be he went deeper this time or could it be that my period was ending and we had sex?

submitted by /u/throwawayshygirl13
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments