Obstetrics - Am I feeling my IUD?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Am I feeling my IUD?"

Ok I’ve been pregnant twice before, and I swear it feels like a baby is kicking inside of my uterus. Little tiny kicks. Most bizarre feeling ever. I’ve had my Kyleena IUD for two months and I just had a period not pregnant lol, also took a test, negative. Is it possible I am feeling my uterus squeezing/ kicking my IUD out?! It’s not painful, like I said just feels like a baby kicking. Maybe it’s muscular and my muscles are twitching near my uterus. Idk it’s been happening all day! So weird LOL!!!

submitted by /u/govwillneverbegod
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments