Obstetrics - broken hymen? spotting and bleeding:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "broken hymen? spotting and bleeding"

Alt account because I'm super embarrassed.. last night I decided it would be a good idea to "play around" with an old bubble wand I'd found. I was just having fun and was going to make a little video for my s/o but as soon as I started going I began to bleed, and it didn't hurt so I didn't notice for a good 10 minutes..

moved position and stuff, and only realized when I saw on my screen that I was covered in blood. I was in shock for a moment, then attempted to clean myself up but the bleeding did not stop. My s/o assured me I'd be okay, and that the wound was just taking longer to cauterize(spelling?) And that it would heal, I just had to give it time.

Over the course if the night I occasionally checked for blood with a tissue and it seemed to be slowing down, but it was heavy at first and a lot of blood so I was really freaked out. I know it's not a period for 2 reasons, I went back to look at the video and saw clearly the moment I began to bleed was only after insertion and also because I'm trans masculine and have been on HRT for a year and a half, and that's how long it's been since my last one.

Anyways, there is still blood. From the 5 years I did have menstrual cycles I know browner blood means old blood..but I'm worried it still bleeding and I don't know what to do:( I'm way embarrassed and do not want to go to the doctors but obviously I will if conditions worsen. I just don't know where the wound is or anything..I've bled during sex before but only once, because of lack of lubrication and being rough. The bleeding stopped after mere minutes then..I'm just kind of scared lol.

submitted by /u/Rich_Potential4054
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments