Obstetrics - Quick Question!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Quick Question!"

Back in October of 2021, I got on the depo shot for ovarian cysts. I am still on it and it’s June! In February this year, I mistook a 22 day period as spotting. I didn’t realize it wasn’t normal until recently and I spot at least once a month, and usually more. I also have pain on my right side all the time but I can’t tell if it’s cramps, or possibly the cyst. Last night, I had pain so bad on my right side that it started to burn and spread to my hip bone and back. I have normal symptoms, like no sex drive and random increased hunger, but are the other things happening to me, normal? I know the period I had in February was not normal, but is anything else?

submitted by /u/alysannegrace
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments