Obstetrics - Second opinion?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Second opinion?"

Soo, back in December I noticed a small(grape sized) lump in my left breast and a smaller(pea sized)one in the right. I went to my FNP immediately. They’re both in what seems like the same spot, and kind of against by rib. They are kind of hard. Also, get tender and slightly bigger when I’m on my period. I had an ultrasound done and they said they didn’t see anything, “just tissue”. Which is somewhat confusing to me, it can’t be just normal tissue if it feels different than everything around it, right? Could this be like a swollen milk duct? Should I just get a second opinion?

Oh, also I am 23. No children.

I dont want to turn to dr. Google and freak myself out and I’m hoping they’re right. I almost feel like because my age it was kind of looked over, but I don’t want to be negative.

submitted by /u/Malacheva
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments