Obstetrics - AHHH my inner labia has swelled up after masturbating??!!!!:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "AHHH my inner labia has swelled up after masturbating??!!!!"

Hello god I was just doing the deed and looked in the mirror and noticed my inner labia are SO puffy. I know it’s normal for them to puff up when you’re aroused and they usually do. But they look absolutely next level right now and I’m scared I’ve hurt myself or something? I used a clean vibrator and cleaned the Dildo with mild soap and warm water about 10 mins before I inserted it. I used the same CBD lube I use all the time. I did put some CBD lube on my vulva about half an hour before to heighten sensation. It literally looks like a bee has stung my pussy. Idk if it’s okay to post pics here?!

PICS IN COMMENTS

*EDIT: I’m a 27yo Female, not sexually active except for with myself, not pregnant, never had an STI, no penis in me I am a lesbean

submitted by /u/GLutenFree-Cookie779
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments