Obstetrics - Dehydrogenase and Progesterone during pregnancy:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Dehydrogenase and Progesterone during pregnancy"

Hi all. My OB is not available till Monday and there is no one else to ask. I’m 9 weeks pregnant and have always been on dehydrogenase 10mg twice a day and had stopped it 2 weeks ago when my dr put me on progesterone 100mg twice a day. I accidentally ate both 2 days in a row at different times. Is this still ok?

submitted by /u/Salty_Weird1835
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments