Obstetrics - Health anxiety or sickness?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Health anxiety or sickness?"

Hey guys. So before I start, I just need to let y’all know I suffer from major health anxiety. Like, to be more specific, I found lumps and bumps at least 9 times this year and went for ultrasound at least 9 times in a year. It’s exhausting.

Anyway - so last month I noticed a lump on my outer lower breast. Went to doctor, he said it’s likely a swollen lymph node and not to worry. I still went for an ultrasound, because I worried. The sonographer could not feel the lump by touching. however I still can. She did the ultrasound and she said everything looked fine. Is there any chance she could’ve missed it on the U/S?

28F white

submitted by /u/peanutbutterjelly60
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments