Obstetrics - My gyno said all tests were normal but L.iners came out positive on lab results? Transitional Microflora?:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "My gyno said all tests were normal but L.iners came out positive on lab results? Transitional Microflora?"

My gyno didn't even mention that L.iners was positive from a swab taken back in January, just said everything was fine, I found this out by looking up old tests,

On the actual lab test it says no abnormal results but that the BV panel says indicative of transitional microflora and suggestion of an increased risk for progression to BV, Is there anything I need to do for this, treatment? I have tried taking probiotics specifically for vaginal health but they always give me GI symptoms. Help!

submitted by /u/lasuncroix
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments