Obstetrics - IUD not found in uterus on ultrasound:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "IUD not found in uterus on ultrasound"

I had an X-ray done on my back for some irrelevant back pain from disk space narrowing and the radiologist noted my iud was horizontal. When I went to get an ultrasound done today they could not find the iud. I can still feel the string but when I gently tug it is painful and doesn’t seem to want to come out. Anyone know what this could mean? I’m kind of scared.

submitted by /u/Consistent-Phrase-29
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments