Obstetrics - Labial swelling:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Labial swelling"

Hello Reddit

Looking for advice or similar experiences: I am experiencing pain and swelling on one side of my labia. It is painful and hard to touch, and very inflamed. It almost feels like a cyst. There’s no itching or sign of infection. It feels bruised, which is likely from a combination of rough sex and riding my bike. I am thinking it will go down on its own, but I was looking for any input as to whether this is normal or when to see a doctor. I think it flared up in the last day or two. I got on my bike today and it was extremely painful which was how I found out there was an issue. My plan is to wait a couple days to see if it resolves on its own. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/oyster_king_
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments