Obstetrics - Very small cut on groin area:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Very small cut on groin area"

I was trimming my pubic hair and accidentally cut the skin on my groin kinda close to my vagina. I've applied betadine on it. I'm expecting to have sex in a few days with my partner in a hotel. I feel like the wound will be quite healed by then. Is it safe to have sex? Am I at risk with infections?

submitted by /u/miuL36
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments