Obstetrics - Period every 2 weeks:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Period every 2 weeks"

I’m awaiting a call back from the GP but thought I’d ask if this has happened to anyone else and what the outcome was .

My periods have been mostly regularly since having my child 4 years ago. But the past 2 months, I’ve come on 2 weeks after finishing the last period .

I’m only on for 4/5 days ish.. have a 2 week break and then back on again?

Anyone had this ?

submitted by /u/alexisj3004
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments