Obstetrics - Pregnancy and Ozempic:Health care

What is "Obstetrics " ?



Obstetrics is the field of study concentrated on pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period. As a medical specialty, obstetrics is combined with gynecology under the discipline known as obstetrics and gynecology (OB/GYN), which is a surgical field.



My experience over Obstetrics "Pregnancy and Ozempic"

I just found out today that I’m pregnant. We were not trying, it was very unexpected. My last period started May 2 which puts me about 6 weeks along. I’ve taken 2, 1mg doses of Ozempic in the last 6 weeks. One yesterday and one a week ago. I had also been taking Ozempic prior to May 2nd, but had to stop for a month due to issues with my insurance. I do not have diabetes and am not pre diabetic. Obviously I will completely stop taking it now that I know I am pregnant, but what are the concerns related with having taken Ozempic while pregnant. Has anyone know anyone whose dealt with this or know more details about this drug? I’ve tried to google it, but the information I’ve found is mostly inconclusive given my specific situation. Thanks for your help!

submitted by /u/Nosuah
[link] [comments]

" Thinking of you lots and hoping for your speedy recovery. "

Post a Comment

0 Comments